Is this your problem?
These problems, and many more, are common occurrences in different sizes of organisation, in all industries, worldwide.
- Are your customers complaining that what you sold is not what they are getting?
- Is it difficult to get things done quickly and without endless debate?
- Do you have to arbitrate between departments?
- Has that downsizing left you with continual complaints of lack of resource and missed deadlines?
- Do you feel that managing your organisation is like herding cats?
- Are you worried your major projects have problems you’re not being told about?
- Do you think ‘There must be an easier way to run this business?'
- Are people always blaming someone else, do they never take responsibility?
- Do you not get the right warning of impending crises?
- Do want your people to just go away and fix it?
- Do your projects not deliver the business benefits you targeted or need?
These sorts of problems indicate that there are systemic issues with the way the business operates.
Typically they are patched as they occur, but what is needed are permanent solutions that do not have unintended consequences and which come from setting up the right integrated system within which people and business partners operate with full information, awareness and the right tools. Because of the collaboration and co-operation intrinsic to a whole system approach, they know how they contribute to the business, and they share in the rewards of a job well done, satisfied customers and the financial returns that come from managed growth.
Stratege provides an integrated system approach which is applied across the whole enterprise.
Alternatively, if you just need to fix one systemic problem for now, or just want to review more problems, go to our Business Solutions section.